Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It's been raining here since early Friday morning. I do not like rain. It makes me really really lazy and doesn't give the boys any time outside to run any energy out. And being it's rained all weekend it basically means we've been stuck in the house all weekend.

So because of the boring circumstances LOL I'm posting pictures!  We went Roller Skating 2 weekends ago and the kids had a blast!

BTW, before looking at my pics, go on over to MommyLovesStilettos  and enter her giveaway!! Who couldn't use $50.00 in free stuff!

Avery in his skates!


Grandma and my sister Yvonne helping Avery skate


Look how tiny Avery's skates were!


My sister Yvonne, Austin, Avery, and Aidan taking a break from skating.


Yvonne and Aidan skating (sorry for the quality these are cell phone pics)


Austin and Daddy skating


Roller Skating graphic I had made.

1 comment:

The Redhead Riter said...

I love, love, love the rain! But, I don't have little energetic boys running around making me pull my hair out either LOL

Cute pics.

Background