Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hey It's Ok Tuesday!

I got this idea from Amber.  She has written on her blog:

I got this idea from Glamour magazine. They have a section called Hey, It’s Okay and will list a bunch of things to be okay about. I think I’m going to do this every Tuesday now. You're welcome to join in and do something like this on your diary.

So I'm doing it with her this week!

Hey It's Ok....

  • To not be able to wait to get your kids off to school each morning.
  • To not be a coffee drinker, yet when you buy a Keurig suddenly you can't stop drinking the stuff!
  • To tell your children to go bother daddy you're on the computer!
  • To wish it was summertime so you could send the kids off to grandmas for a few weeks
  • To enjoy going to the gym because it gives you "me" time.
  • To not like the show LOST even if everyone online seems to talk about it all the time.
  • To secretly enjoy keeping up with celebrity gossip
Feel free to join up and participate in It's Okay Tuesday also!

1 comment:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

I've never watched Lost and don't even know what it's about. LOL

BUT we did just recently find out about Prison Break. We bought the first two seasons and I'm ADDICTED! It's AWESOME! :)

Background