Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to know me - 6/27/10

 
Getting to know YOU




Linking up for Getting to know you - Mostly Girly Edition :)



The Questions:


1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Tummy tuck definitely!  Get rid of this c-section pooch!


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?


I watch Young and The Restless and As The World Turns

My fav?  Probably Young and The Restless as I've been watching it the longest.


3. Favorite clothing brand?

I definitely do NOT have a favorite brand.


4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

OMG with these kids?  Maid service PLEASE!


5. would you ever vajazzle?

I got a "free" sample the other day and I'm trying work up the courage LOL.



6. Favorite Disney Princess?

Belle


7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?

Dear John.



8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?

Nope never!

No comments:

Background