Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catoctin Zoo!

Today I met my sister and my niece at Catoctin Zoo in Thurmont, MD.  We took our youngest kids there for a day of fun and animals! Our two little ones are really the best of friends and it's always SO nice when we get together and have some fun with them.

Of course I have to share some pictures from the day :)




And finally a video of my niece and Avery going down this steep slide they had at the playground there.  They must've gone down it 10 times and after the first or second time my niece learned how to catch herself, but Avery would fall every single time without fail.  The horrible mothers we are, we laughed so hard each time! LOL  No worries, he always got right up and kept going and he isn't as close to that bench as he looks.

3 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Looks like fun! :)

Wolfe said...

defiently a fun day. Loved the look on that one monkeys face!

Debbie said...

what a great day! love the zoo!

Background