Monday, September 13, 2010

You could WIN and help out too!

The Childhood Speech Apraxia walk is this saturday!  As I've said many times lately, We will be walking in support of my son Avery who was diagnosed with Speech Apraxia almost 1 year ago.  There is an Auction going on right now for this bow/clip:


You can participate in the auction to win this bow by clicking HERE.  All proceeds are being donated to my son's walk and Childhood Speech Apraxia Association!


You can also go to THIS website.  Hailey's Hair Clips is having a raffle in which all proceeds are being donated to my son's walk and Childhood Speech Apraxia Association.  You can enter the raffle and win a $50.00 gift certificate to the website!!

If you don't have a little girl and would still like to help support my son and children like my son in learning to speak you can go to AVERY'S ARMY and make a fully tax deductible donation!

To learn more about Speech Apraxia and this cause follow the link below :)


Please check out this important Blog Entry! Click HERE to read about something near and dear to my heart!

No comments:

Background